CONGRESSES, CONFERENCES AND RELATED WORK
- 25 Years of Progress in Radar Altimetry Symposium’ (24 -29 September 2018. Ponta Delgada, São Miguel Island, Azores Archipelago (Portugal)& 12th Coastal Altimetry Workshop and Training Course (at ESA-ESRIN in Frascati (Italy), from 04 to 07 February 2020).Regarding WP2, UC-IHC showed its proposed approach in the session ‘Ongoing Scientific and Technical Challenges’.
- Sea Level Futures Conference’, Liverpool 2–4 July 2018.UC-IHC, BRGM, and CNRS participated, promoted ECLISEAand showedtheir research achievements.
- Workshop ‘Assessing local impacts of sea-level rise at the shore for mitigation and adaptation’organized by JPI-Climate at CNRS in Brussels in March 2018. Melisa M. was involved in the aim to create a sea-level rise (SLR) knowledge-hub (KH)
- Workshop “2ndCoastMIP/ISIpedia on large scale coastal flood risk assessment under sae level rise”. 10-11 June 2020, on-line. Several members of ECLISEA attended.-On 6/11/18, UC-IHC participated in the “Climate services for applications in ports and navigation”, organized by theFundación Valenciaport, in Valencia. ECLISEA has been described as one of the primary potential sources of relevant information in Europe for climate services for Talk has been attended by over 50 stakeholders in the port system.
- On 28/11/18CoastMIP Workshop–Berlin. 20 researchers participated, with the participation of BRGM and UC-IHC ECLISEA partners.http://coastmip.org/
- On several days of May-2021Virtual COWCLIP meeting (Coordinated Ocean Wave Climate International Project), with the participation of UC-IHC ECLISEA partner.
- EGU European General Assemblyon-line, 19-30 April, 2021, with the presentationof UC-IHC membersrelated WP3 actions.
- 16th International Wave Workshop, incorporating the 2nd Workshop on Waves, Storm Surges and Coastal Melbourne, Australia. November 10-15, 2019, with the presentation of different ECLISEA studies related sea surface dynamics regional climate projections by Melisa Menendez.
- On 21/1/19, UC-IHC was involved in a meeting in the-Club de la Energía. Madrid. 34 Stakeholders of the Spanish energy utilities/companies. ECLISEA has been featuredby UC-IHCas akey project for assessing risks to infrastructure and networks in coastal areas as well as to for the development of offshore and marine related renewable energy technologies.
- AGU 2018 Fall meeting, December 2018, Washington: presentation of Rohmer et , forth(BRGM), uncertainties in local coastal impact assessments (WP4)
- Stakeholders meeting focused on tourism, Paris, France, June 2018, organized by the Allenvi consortium (consortium of French research institutes concerned with environment), about 30participants. BRGM present for ECLISEA.
- German National Sea Level Workshopin November 2018 at the Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH) with contributions from HZG.
- HZG (Ralf Weisse) is participating at the roundtable of the German Federal Government on Internationalization of Research, Focus Marine Risks.
LINKS OF INTEREST